Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First!!

So... just starting this blog as recently I have been working on some things that I wanted to record for posterity. I'm hoping that this will also encourage me to start (and even complete) lots of other projects that may or may not be of interest to anyone. Also I'm told that I seem to have an unusual number of interests - one person recently commented that this was intimidating(?!) - but there is some truth in that so this should also be a rich source of subject matter.

What to expect then...

Well, I have a lot of photos of the construction process for a duct tape suit I made recently for an "Anything But Clothes" party - so that needs writing up and posting.

Next up will be my forays into electronics - something I may have no talent for at all as my first project is a complete failure so far. More to come on that.

I have a plan to mess with strangers in the supermarket - in a nice way of course!

When the weather cools down a little, I shall start making beer again (my little yeast friends do not like the summer).

Plenty of other plans too... hopefully keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment